IRBIL, Iraq: A Turkish drone strike killed no less than 4 members of the Kurdistan Employees’ Occasion (PKK) in northern Iraq on Sunday, authorities within the autonomous Kurdistan area stated.
“A senior official from the Kurdistan Employees’ Occasion and three fighters have been killed when a Turkish military drone focused their automobile within the Jal Mir area on Mount Sinjar,” Iraqi Kurdistan’s counter-terrorism providers stated in a press release.
- Leander Paes names Carlos Alcaraz as most fun participant in final 10 years
- Farah Khan, Preity Zinta and others depart particular feedback on Gauri Khan’s newest selfie; verify them out
- China’s Evergrande disaster: The rise and fall of Hui Ka Yan
- moto corp: Hero Moto Corp to hike costs of choose fashions by 1 laptop from Oct 3
- OPSC Medical Officer Examination 2023 date introduced on opsc.gov.in, test right here
- Parineeti-Raghav Chadha exude class in purple & white mixture, see unseen pictures from Haldi
- Portugal places nationwide airline TAP up on the market
- Ricky Ponting, Harsha Bhogle amongst others to unfold vocal magic as ICC reveals commentary panel for World Cup 2023