TUNIS: Tunisian police supported by planes and anti-terrorism items arrested tons of of migrants and seized boats on Saturday in a significant crackdown on individuals smuggling within the coastal area of Sfax — a key departure level for migrants heading to Europe.
The operation, which the federal government mentioned was ordered by President Kais Saied, got here because the Italian island of Lampedusa struggles with a file variety of landings by boat migrants crossing from North Africa.
- ‘Rip-off’: Trump denounces New York trial accusing him of mendacity about his wealth
- Google’s Chromebook Plus brings ‘double the efficiency’ with AI options
- Serbia accused of planning to ‘annex’ northern Kosovo
- IPhone Maker: Apple might have plans to rival Google on this ‘multi-billion greenback’ enterprise
- Indian Billionaire Harpal Randhawa, 22-12 months-Outdated Son Killed In Zimbabwe Aircraft Crash
- Afghanistan rope in former India captain Ajay Jadeja as mentor forward of ICC Cricket World Cup 2023
- Over 30 Lakh Audit Reviews Filed On Earnings Tax Division Web site
- EU International Ministers maintain Kyiv press convention