The NTA notified that vacancies in Pondicherry College for the posts of Junior Assistant, MTS, Private Assistant, Hindi Translator, Semi skilled assistant, Lab Assistant – Physics, Nursing officer and Senior Technical Assistant (Networking/Laptop).
The exams are scheduled to be held on November 25 & 26, for all of the marketed posts.
The examination contains of two written assessments and one ability take a look at primarily based on the publish utilized for
- Sort of Examination: MCQ Sort
- Time: 2 hours
- Max. Marks: 100 marks (100 questions
- Sort of Examination: Descriptive Sort
- Time: 3 hours
- Max. Marks: 100 marks
Ability Take a look at
- Expertise pertaining to material of the involved publish could be assessed.
- Time: 30 minutes
- The take a look at might be of fifty marks.
- To qualify, the candidate ought to acquire 25 marks. It will, nevertheless, be solely qualifying in nature.
- Whole: 200 marks
Written take a look at particulars
The written take a look at contains Paper-I, which spans a length of two hours. In Paper-I, there are numerous take a look at elements, every contributing to the general evaluation. The elements embrace questions associated to the particular space of the involved publish (40 questions, 40 marks), Common Consciousness (15 questions, 15 marks), Reasoning Means (15 questions, 15 marks), Mathematical Means (15 questions, 15 marks), and English (15 questions, 15 marks). The overall variety of questions in Paper-I is 100, with a cumulative most of 100 marks.
Vital examination pointers
- The query paper might be in English.
- The questions within the written take a look at might be of the extent of a level/diploma examination, outlined because the minimal eligibility for the respective publish.
- The minimal qualifying marks for Paper I and Paper II individually are 40% for unreserved posts and 35% for posts reserved for OBC/SC/ST/PwBD classes.
- The reply script of Paper-II might be evaluated provided that the candidate qualifies in Paper-I.
- Adverse marking for unsuitable solutions in Paper I is relevant, with a deduction of 1/4th of the marks allotted per query.
- Benefit might be drawn for candidates who qualify Paper I, Paper II, and the ability take a look at individually. The benefit might be primarily based on the mixed scores of Paper I and Paper II. Nevertheless, the candidate should rating no less than 50% individually in Paper II and the ability take a look at. The minimal qualifying marks for Paper II are 45% for posts reserved for OBC/SC/ST/PwBD classes.