What Mac units are appropriate with macOS Sonoma?
- iMac from 2019 and later
- Mac Professional from 2019 and later
- iMac Professional from 2017
- Mac Studio from 2022 and later
- MacBook Air from 2018 and later
- Mac mini from 2018 and later
- MacBook Professional from 2018 and later
obtain macOS Sonoma
As soon as macOS Sonoma is launched, you may obtain it by way of the Software program Replace characteristic in your Mac. To do that, comply with these steps:
- Click on on the Apple menu within the prime left nook of your display screen.
- Choose System Preferences.
- Click on on Software program Replace.
- If macOS Sonoma is obtainable, click on on Replace Now and comply with the on-screen directions.
Issues to bear in mind earlier than downloading macOS Sonoma
Earlier than you obtain macOS Sonoma, it is essential to again up your Mac. This can make sure that you do not lose any information if one thing goes improper in the course of the set up course of. You must also be sure that your Mac meets the system necessities for macOS Sonoma.
Listed here are some further suggestions for downloading and putting in macOS Sonoma:
- Ensure that your Mac has a dependable web connection.
- Cost your Mac to at the very least 50% earlier than beginning the obtain.
- Shut all open apps earlier than beginning the set up course of.
- You’ll be able to put your Mac on charging when you don’t have sufficient battery.
- As soon as the set up is full, restart your Mac.
- macOS updates are usually heavy, so be ready for the obtain to take a while.