BEIRUT: Lebanon’s Grand Mufti Sheikh Abdel Latif Derian expressed hope on Thursday that summits of Arab and Islamic nations being hosted by Saudi Arabia this weekend to debate the Gaza battle will obtain optimistic outcomes.
Derian affirmed that Lebanon and its individuals stand in solidarity with the Palestinian individuals.
His remarks got here as dozens of individuals protested in entrance of Dar Al-Fatwa in Beirut on Thursday, forcing the US Ambassador to Lebanon, Dorothy Shea, to postpone a deliberate go to to the spiritual chief.
- Burkina Faso Journalist Offers Voice to Battle Survivors Telling Tough Tales
- Karni Sena Chief Wrote To Ashok Gehlot, Prime Cop, Acquired No Safety: Spouse
- Himanshi Khurana And Asim Riaz Breakup After 4 Years: “No Hate Solely Love”
- Chrome AI Device Integration: Chrome will enable you write higher with this AI software integration
- IND-W vs ENG-W: Dominant England girls kick off collection with large win over younger Indian aspect
- Madhya Pradesh MLA Delivered Tiffins To Fund Regulation Diploma, Lives In Mud Home
- Iran makes use of rape, torture to silence detained Mahsa Amini protesters, Amnesty says
- Zimbabweans Reacting Angrily to US Visa Restrictions Introduced by Blinken