The KEA is conducting the doc verification course of for admission to the Grasp of Enterprise Administration (MBA), Grasp in Laptop Functions (MCA), Grasp of Engineering (ME), and Grasp of Expertise (MTech) programmes.
Candidates who’ve certified GATE, part-time admission candidates in addition to sponsor quota candidates shall be required to report back to KEA, 18th Cross, Malleswaram, Bangalore as per the schedule given beneath;
Karnataka PGCET 2023: Paperwork required for verification
The verification course of on the KEA workplace requires the submission of the unique paperwork together with a set of Xerox copies.
- Karnataka PGCET 2023 admit card 2023
- Class 10 mark sheet and certificates
- Earnings certificates (if making use of for a payment waiver)
- No less than two passport-size coloration pictures
- Copy of the Karnataka PGCET utility type
- Work expertise certificates (if making use of for MTech, ME, MArch part-time programs)
- Qualifying examination mark sheet and diploma certificates
- Caste or class certificates (if any)
- GATE scorecard (if making use of by means of GATE)
- Class 12 mark sheet and certificates
KEA has made two benefit lists for the admission course of to ME, MTech, and MArch full-time programs. The primary listing includes GATE candidates and is set by their legitimate GATE scores. The second listing consists of PGCET candidates and is formulated based mostly on their PGCET marks.
About Karnataka PGCET Examination
Karnataka PGCET 2023 was a state-level entrance examination performed by the Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) for admission to postgraduate programs in engineering, administration, structure, and pharmacy in Karnataka. The examination was held on September 23 and 24, 2023, at varied centres throughout the state.
The examination was performed in two elements: Half I used to be a standard take a look at for all 4 streams, whereas Half II was stream-specific. Half I consisted of questions on quantitative aptitude, verbal aptitude, and logical reasoning. Half II consisted of questions on subject-specific subjects.
For additional particulars and knowledge associated to the Karnataka PGCET 2023, candidates are suggested to maintain checking the official web site on occasion.