How the problem is affecting customers
A consumer named MaikGleisberg wrote: “Since January 27 (final replace to Android Auto 11.2.6404) my voice command will not be working when connecting my cell to my automobile utilizing Android Auto. I all the time get the message ‘Oops one thing went fallacious’ after urgent the voice command button on the steering wheel or utilizing the microphone button in Android Auto. Earlier than it labored brilliantly.”
In the meantime, one other Android Auto consumer, who drives a Mazda 6 with MZD Join infotainment system, mentioned that he tried the next fixes to briefly resolve the problem:
- Restart of cell and automobile infotainment system
- Deleted cache and information for Android app
- Set infotainment to manufacturing facility settings
- Tried older model of AA: 10.8.1343
- Put in Android Auto 11.3.1405 beta
Nevertheless, if this doesn’t work for different customers it is very important notice that Google may pay attention to the problem.
A member of the Android Auto crew had some questions that he wished “MaikGleisberg” to reply. The knowledge that the Android Auto crew member requested consists of the next:
- Android OS model:
- Sort of connection (wire or wi-fi):
- Google Play companies model: (Settings > Apps (or Apps & notifications > App information) > Google Play companies)
Google is anticipated to roll out a brand new Android Auto replace to repair this difficulty within the coming days. So, if the Google Assistant will not be working for some Android Auto customers, they need to be looking out for this replace. Extra particulars can be shared as soon as the corporate rolls out the replace.