Indian contingent loved an enormous success on day 6 of the Asian Video games 2023 match on Friday, September. Palak Gulia gained Gold within the girls’s 10m pistol particular person occasion as India claimed a complete of eight medals to take their total tally to 33.
India opened the day 6 marketing campaign with a Silver medal within the girls’s 10m pistol group occasion after which the lads’s group bagged a Gold within the 50m rifle 3P group occasion. India missed out on a gold in tennis as Saketh Myneni and Ramanathan Ramkumar misplaced within the males’s doubles closing occasion however India can hope for one more medal as Rohan Bopanna and Rutuja Bhosale entered the finals of the blended doubles right this moment.
Palak and Esha Singh gave India their largest pleasure on Friday because the duo completed as high two within the girls’s 10m pistol occasion. Palak bagged the historic gold whereas Esha settled for a silver.
In squash, the ladies’s group clinched the Bronze however the males’s group stormed into the ultimate and can tackle Pakistan in a conflict for Gold on Saturday. Star boxer Nikhat Zareen additionally confirmed a medal as she entered the semi-final spherical and bagged a Paris Olympics 2024 quota for India.
Kiran Baliyan completed day 6 for India with their first-ever medal in athletics in Asiad 2022. She claimed Bronze within the girls’s shot put occasion to take India’s total medal tally to 33.
India’s medal winners on Day 6:
- Silver – Girls’s 10m pistol group occasion
- Gold – Males’s 50m rifle 3P group occasion
- Silver – Males’s tennis doubles
- Silver – Girls’s 10m pistol particular person occasion (Esha Singh)
- Gold – Girls’s 10m pistol particular person occasion (Palak Gulia)
- Bronze – Girls’s squash group
- Silver – Males’s 50m rifle particular person occasion (Aishwary Pratap Singh Tomar)
- Bronze – Girls’s Shot Put (Kiran Baliyan)
India’s total medal tally and standings in Asian Video games 2023 after Day 6:
Newest Sports activities Information