AIBE 18 Examination 2023is scheduled to be performed on December 10, 2023.Earlier, the examination was set to be performed on December 5, nonetheless, it was rescheduled. The admit card for a similar might be launched between December 1 to December 5, 2023.
As per the schedule, the final date to make corrections to the applying type is November 19, 2023. Nevertheless, you will need to be aware that candidates can solely edit the restricted fields of their on-line utility types. Candidates can verify under the editable and uneditable fields of their utility type.
AIBE 18 Correction Window 2023: Fields That Can Be Edited
- Candidate’s Title: You’ll be able to edit your title within the already submitted type.
- Enrollment Quantity: You’ll be able to change your enrollment quantity and add the corrected one.
- Examination Metropolis: You’ll be able to modify the selection or order of desire of the examination metropolis choice.
- Check Centre Preferences: You may make the required modifications to the check centre as per your preferences.
- Date of Delivery: You may make modifications to your DOB.
AIBE 18 Correction Window 2023: Fields That Can’t Be Edited
- Cellular quantity
- E mail deal with
- Everlasting deal with
- Current deal with
- Uploaded paperwork
- Emergency Contact Particulars
Candidates can seek advice from the below-given step-by-step course of to make correction to the web AIBE XVIII Utility Type 2023. A direct hyperlink to entry the shape can be shared under.
The way to edit AIBE 18 Utility Type 2023?
Step 1: Go to the official AIBE web site at allindiabarexamination.com
Step 2: Click on on the “Candidate’s Login” hyperlink.
Step 3: Enter your registration quantity and password.
Step 4: Click on on the “Utility Type Correction” tab.
Step 5: Make the mandatory modifications to your utility type.
Step 6: Click on on the “Submit” button.
Direct Hyperlink: Make Corrections to Application Form
AIBE 18 Schedule 2023
Candidates shall be aware that the passing share is mounted at 45% for GEN/OBC candidates and at 40% for SC/ST and Disabled candidates.
For extra data and particulars associated to the AIBE XVIII Examination 2023, candidates are suggested to take a look at the official web site of BCI.